Best Online Baccarat in Pakistan
Most Pakistanis will agree that online gambling has many advantages. One of the biggest advantages though is being able play any casino card game for free or for real money. Baccarat is a casino card game that has flourished with the introduction of online casinos. There are a few versions of Baccarat online; however the most common internet version is called Punto Banco. In this version, players compete against the dealer by trying to achieve a higher hand value, similar to Blackjack. However, with Punto Banco, you do not necessarily have to bet on your own hand to win. Players can choose from three betting options at every hand. They can either choose to bet on their own hand, the banker’s hand, or to bet on a tie.
In the online version the Baccarat game begins by the player being dealt two cards. All of the low number cards 2 through to 9 are worth their face value in points. The 10, Jack, Queen and King are all worth 10 points and the ace is worth a single point. In online Baccarat, totalling your points can get a bit confusing. In order to determine your score, you to you need to total the card points and then drop the first digit. For example, if you are dealt a 3 and an 8, then the total is 3+8=11. When you drop the first digit, the total points = 1. A third card can be drawn for either the player or the banker depending on the points of the first two cards. The third card rules are explained as such:
- If the player or bank has a natural hand of either 8 or 9 from the first two cards, then another card cannot be drawn.
- When the player’s hand has less than or equal to five, the player can draw a third card.
- In online Baccarat, if the player does not draw a third card then the banker’s hand must stand on 6 or more. IE if the banker has cards totalling under 6, they must take a third card. When a player takes the third card the Bank must follow the Bankers third card rules.
Best Online Baccarat Casino Game
|1||5/5||250% + 33 Free Spins|| Play now|
|2||4.9/5||$1500|| Play now|
|3||4.8/5||$1600|| Play now|
|4||4.7/5||$350|| Play now|
|5||4.6/5||$750|| Play now|
|6||4.5/5||$1000|| Play now|
|7||4.4/5||$3200|| Play now|
|8||4.3/5||$2000|| Play now|
Banker’s Third Card Rule
- If the banker’s total is 2 or less, the banker draws a card, regardless of what the player’s third card is.
- If the banker total is 3, then the bank draws a third card unless the player’s third card was an 8.
- If the banker total is 4, then the bank draws a third card if the player’s third card was 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7.
- If the banker total is 5, then the bank draws a third card if the player’s third card was 4, 5, 6, or 7.
- If the banker total is 6, then the bank draws a third card if the player’s third card was a 6 or 7.
- If the banker total is 7, then the banker stands.
Online Baccarat Strategies
Online Baccarat is similar to online Blackjack in strategy. In order to do well a player must assess the odds when the cards are dealt. Each players move is determined by the hand they receive. Betting can be big or small, cautious or adventurous. Players can hone their skills online by playing for free at any online casino, before switching to real money play and big rewards.
If you want to know where to find the best Baccarat casino game in Pakistan, look no further. You can start right here; for your convenience we have put together a comprehensive list of Pakistan’s biggest and best online casinos featuring the biggest range of Baccarat games for you to enjoy.